Support Our Veterans
Memorialize a Veteran
Personal Brick Pavers tell stories. They memorialize those veterans in your family who have passed away or perished as the result of combat or honor those still living.
Our goal is to have at least a paver donated for every veteran residing in Peachtree Corners, and to recognize all the veterans of extended Peachtree Corners families and friends – whether the veteran lives here or elsewhere.
Get Permanent Recognition For Your Business
Business Brick Pavers give your business permanent recognition in a highly visible location and let you recognize the Veterans in your company and in the community.
Unspecified General Donations
General donations are accepted in any amount. Unspecified general donations are used to support all aspects of the monument.
Specified donations (naming opportunities) help us purchase specific parts of the monument such as engraved stone benches and wall caps. Donors who contribute to a specific part of the project will be recognized publicly for their donation by a plaque or inscription on that part of the monument that they donate. To make a specified donation please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PCVMA is a non-profit tax-exempt organization under paragraph 501 (C) (3) and all donations are tax-deductible. all donors will:
- Receive a certificate and a letter of thanks and receipt for their tax-deductible donation.
- Be recognized publicly (unless they wish to remain anonymous) on our website and on the monument’s interactive kiosk.
- Be recognized at one of the following Donor Recognition Levels (these increase with your cumulative donations over time).
2 Star Donor
- Ballagh-Genantone Family
- Eagle Excavation
- The Forum on Peachtree Parkway
- Fuqua BCDC Peachtree Corners
- Global Aviation
- Imagine Advertising
- Nancy Minor
- Peachtree Corners Business Association
- Ms. Deen Day Sanders
- Suburban Medical Center
- TPA Owners & Occupants Association
- Mcgahren Law Firm
- White’s Giving Fund
- Global Signs
- Crew of USS El Paso (LKA-117)
- Barry & Karen Elson
- Witness To War Foundation
- Wesleyan School